Dear church members and visitors,
We are pleased to announce that our church services are now back in church! We would love to see you!
To comply with CDC guidelines, we ask that you observe these guidelines:
- Currently, we will be having church services in the Main Church Building for our Sunday morning/evening services & in the Paul Carr Auditorium for our Wednesday night services.
- Upon entering the auditorium, your temperature will be checked and given hand sanitizer to use.
- Please sit with your family and keep 6 ft social distance from other people.
· Wear mask before, during, & after service.
· Refrain from hand shaking or hugging.
- If you'd like to visit with folks after the service, please do so outside and maintain 6 ft social distancing.
· Please use restroom before or after service (unless it is an emergency) so we can sanitize restroom after each use.
· Offering plate will not be passed. Please drop your offering in the offering box located on the back table.
- If you would like an email of the announcements and prayer list, please email the church office at email@example.com
New Worship Service Times:
Sunday Morning Bible Study Hour - 10 am PST
Sunday Morning Service - 11 am PST
Sunday Evening Service - 6 pm PST
Wednesday Night Bible Study - 7 pm PST
Deaf interpreter available for all services
We understand that some folks may still be hesitant about joining our church services in person right now. We will continue to stream online on Facebook and Zoom.
Please call the church office to be added to the weekly group text/email notification with the zoom information.
If you want to watch the service live on "Zoom" you need to download the "Zoom" app from your play store or app store on your Android or Apple phone or PC/Mac computer.
After downloading, open the "Zoom" app, and it will ask if you want to join as a guest or create a username/sign in. You will be able to watch the whole stream as a guest if you prefer, just put your name in the box once it asks you. Once that's done, you will be prompted to input the meeting ID number that was texted/emailed to you. Enter that info, and you should connect to the live broadcast. When you've joined, please mute your microphone so their isn't too much feedback.
We look forward to worshipping the Lord together with you!
Pastor Tom Smith
Continue to pray for those affected and reach out to those in need in our church and communities. God is still in control, and He will guide us through this crisis.